Definitions and interpretation
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- Where “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, ““The Partnership ““is the “data controller”. This means that ““The Partnership ““determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:data is given to us by you; and
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
“The Partnership “will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services.
- When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise.
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
- When you use our services.
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, refer to our “Cookies Policy Page”
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Use of the Members Area is only granted to those who are registered members of the Build It & Prosper Members Area
- Promotion of good, services and products related to your business is strictly prohibited and breach of this condition can result in immediate ban, with no refund.
- If you are promoting good, services or products which are related to your business, then this must be declared when doing so. It will be our our discretion whether point 2 above has been breached.
- The Members Area is a place to a grow property development business and any negative, trolling or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated. Breach of this condition can result in an immediate ban with no refund.
- Membership of The Members Area is on a strictly individual basis. Any member found sharing their login details, content or parts/resources/tools of Build It & Prosper Members Area with any non-members will be in breach of the terms. Breach can result in an immediate ban of the Build It & Prosper Members Area with no refund.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceable of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Scotland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- The 30-day money back guarantee will only be accepted and refund provided if the member has not downloaded and stored any of the “Build It & Prosper – Members Area” resources, tools, videos, content or anything offered as being a member.
- The 30-day money back guarantee is for the first payment a member makes and will only be for the first 30 days of year 1 of an annual membership, and the first 30 days of quarter 1 for a quarterly member.
- A member who leaves the “Build It & Prosper – Members Area” and then returns will not have the benefit of the 30-day money back guarantee. This is only for new and first-time members.
“The Partnership” details
- “The Partnership” owned by Fyneside Developments Limited, 174 High Street, Newburgh, Cupar, Fife, KY14 6DZ all websites listed at the beginning of this agreement.
- You can contact “The Partnership” by email on email@example.com